With its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and aromatherapeutic properties, this 100% natural, multifunctional product cleans, nourishes and tones, all in one step. Ultimate Rosewater contains all the vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids of the precious rosa damascena flower.
With its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and unique aromatherapeutic properties, this 100% natural, multifunctional product cleans, nourishes and tones, all in one step, for radiant skin that is left soothed, hydrated, refreshed, purified and protected. By not separating the valuable rose essential oil during the distillation process, gülsha has created the Ultimate Rosewater which contains all the vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids of the precious rosa damascena flower.
It is produced using traditional techniques (like a hand-picked harvest) handed down through generations, and a limited amount of bottles is produced every year.
- 100% natural and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oils, alcohol, propylene glycol, synthetic colorants and synthetic perfumes
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ultimate Rosewater keeps the valuable essential oil, containing all the vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids of the precious rosa damascena flower
- Formulated in France, made in Turkey using traditional techniques handed down for generations — A limited amount of bottles is produced each year.
- With its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and aromatherapeutic effect, this all-in-one product cleanses, nourishes and tones the skin, leaving it soothed, refreshed and protected
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citronellol* , Geraniol*
* From natural rosa damascena flower oil
50 mL spray bottle / 100 mL spray bottle / 200 mL bottle
$10.00 50 mL / $16.00 100 mL / $22.00 200 mL
Gülsha Rosewater is great multi-purpose beauty product that provides a wide range of benefits:
- Has antiseptic properties and makes a great cleanser
- Extremely hydrating
- Helps to maintain the skins natural ph
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Especially balancing for vata and pitta in ancient medicine
- Suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use As A Cleanser and Toner: Apply liberally onto a cotton pad. Wipe your face, neck, and décolleté area mornings, nights and as needed throughout the day to refresh the skin. Leaves skin perfectly clean, supple and comfortable.
As a Spritz: Spritz directly onto the face or liberally onto a cotton pad. Wipe your face, neck and décoletté to soften, stimulate, hydrate and tone the skin. A spritz can also be used to naturally set makeup.
- Use it to remove make-up from your face, eyelids and eyelashes
- Rosewater is an ideal aftershave to soothe the skin
- Place 2 cotton balls soaked in chilled rose water over your eyes to relieve tired and puffy eyes
- Freeze rosewater in ice cubes to apply on puffy eyes in the morning
- You can add rosewater to your bath water for extra silky skin
- Apply rosewater to soothe insect bites and bruises
- Apply rose water around the eyes, on the forehead and temples to soothe headaches
- Boil rosewater and steam your face for five minutes to overcome nausea
- To enhance its refreshing effect, store in the refrigerator or a cool place
- Enjoy the added aromatherapic benefits of the natural rosa damascena scent